Take advantage of our experience!
Discover all the advantages of
See where you can find our products
See our stores
Meet the full a list of stores with our products
in your area
Excellent thermal insulation
Window system with thermal barrier MB-104 Passive Thanks to very high requirements for the applicable elements meets all insulation in construction, passive, which is confirmed by certificates of the Institute for Passive Houses PHI Darmstadt.
System MB-104 AERO is the world's first system of aluminum Windows and doors, in which aerożel was applied-material with excellent thermal insulation is used to perform architectural elements external development. various types of Windows, doors, vestibules, and construction sites, which are characterized by outside the excellent thermal insulation also very good sound insulation, water tightness and air and high strength. There is a version of the SI with docieplającym in the frame and wing.
The advantages of the system
- the depth of the frame and sash: from 95 to 104 mm
- high thermal insulation for a window that is opened: Uf from 0, 53 W/(m2K)
- max size of the wing (H/L): 2900 mm/1700 mm
- max weight of the wings: 160 kg
- Air permeability: class 4, PN-EN 12207
- water resistance: 1800 AE class, PN-EN 12208
- resistance to wind load class C5/B5, PN-EN 12210
- the window with Passive House Institute In Darmstadt for the MB-104 Passive SI and MB-104 Passive Aero
- over norm and szczelnościowe parameters
- a wide range of glazing to 81 mm
- okuciowe grooves of "Euro", allow the installation of most of the available hardware for aluminum Windows and installation,
- possibility of applying traditional hinges or hidden